Cooking for Amphipods

A lot of lab work and preparation for our samples! The measurements of the oxygen consumption are going well and we managed to prepare all the cultures for the amphipods' guts!

Working in a lab (we are actually sharing three interconnected labs) with so many people is tricky, as it’s hard to get used to a new lab setup, but we are all doing well and the space is busy with people and creative ideas. It will be great to see the outcome of it all. Today I feel we used the autoclave almost for cooking; we autoclaved a sausage and fish to feed the amphipods (photo).

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags